Friday, September 24, 2010

@ToddAkin, From the office of Congressman Todd Akin

What exactly do you mean by sustainable enterprise? Do you mean oil drilling, clearcut logging, mining and other such “enterprises”? 

One other thing, why can’t we reply to the emails that you send?
Sent: September 24, 2010 04:34 PM
Subject: From the office of Congressman Todd Akin

 

 

 

Dear Daniel:

 

Thank you for contacting me recently regarding Chairman Grijalva's initiatives to protect our nation's wilderness.  I appreciate the time you have taken to share your views with me, and I am pleased to have this chance to address your concerns.

 

As you may know, the state of America's wilderness has been the subject of much debate in the Congress. A number of pieces of reform legislation targeted at saving the nation's wilderness have been introduced in recent years and bipartisan compromises have been reached that will help restore and protect our natural resources in all parts of the country.

 

H. Res. 1020, a resolution recently introduced in the House that honors the Rocky Mountain National Park Act, commends the National Park Service for their dedication to preserving the Southern regions of the Rocky Mountains for future generations to come.  I believe this Act was in keeping with Chairman Grijalva's emphasis on preserving the integrity of our wilderness lands and I fully supported this bipartisan resolution  Our nation's forests are one of America's greatest treasures, and I believe preserving them for future generations should be a top priority.

 

It is a privilege to represent you and I hope that you will not hesitate to contact me regarding any matter where I might be of assistance. Please visit my website, where you can find more information on current issues, share further thoughts with me via email and subscribe to my e-newsletter for updates on issues you care about. You can also check out my channel on YouTube for clips of recent floor speeches.

                                           

                                                                     Sincerely,

A 

                                                                       &nbs! p;    

                                                                                                                                                                     W. Todd Akin

                                                                             Member of Congress

 

WTA:  pf


Sincerely,

Todd Akin
Member of Congress

Join our online community!

 
Facebook  
 Twitter  
 YouTube  
E-Newsletter  
Please feel free to visit my website at http://akin.house.gov/ to contact me and let me know the issues that concern you.

 

 

Posted via email from danny6114's Pre- posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment