Friday, May 13, 2011

Bullshit from Senator Roy Blunt

Sent: May 13, 2011 11:57 AM
Subject: Reply from Senator Roy Blunt

Dear Daniel:

Thank you for contacting me on tax increases for oil companies.

The Obama Administration and others have proposed tax increases on oil companies as a way of funding clean energy development.  Some have even proposed these costly measures to pay for completely unrelated measures.  

Burdening our oil producers with new taxes will only make fuel and all goods and services more expensive for consumers.  I do not support policies that would saddle motorists and small businesses already struggling to make ends meet with increased fuel costs.  Only by creating a business-friendly environment with reasonable tax burdens and restricting overreaching government regulation, can we get our economy back on track.

Again, thank you for contacting me.  I look forward to continuing our conversation on Facebook (www.facebook.com/SenatorBlunt) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/RoyBlunt) about the important issues facing Missouri and the country.  I also encourage you to visit my website (blunt.senate.gov) to learn more about where I stand on the issues and sign-up for my e-newsletter.


Sincere regards,

Roy Blunt
United States Senator 

Posted via email from danny6114's Pre- posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment