Thursday, January 20, 2011

The following is a telephone exchange between a hotel guest and room-service somewhere in the good old U S A today........

The following is a  telephone exchange between a hotel  guest
and room-service somewhere in the  good old U S A today........ 
>
> Room Service :  "Morrin. Roon sirbees."
>
> Guest : "Sorry, I  thought I dialed  room-service."
>
> Room Service: "   Rye . Roon sirbees...morrin! Joowish to oddor
sunteen???"
>
> Guest: "Uh.....  Yes, I'd like to order  bacon  and eggs.."
>
> Room Service: "Ow  July den?"
>
> Guest:  "......What??"
>
> Room Service: "Ow  July den?!?... Pryed, boyud, poochd?" 
>
> Guest: "Oh, the  eggs! How do I like them? Sorry.. Scrambled,  please."
>
> Room Service: "Ow  July dee baykem? Crease?"
>
> Guest: "Crisp will  be fine."
>
> Room Service:  "Hokay. An Sahn toes?"
>
> Guest:  "What?"
>
> Room Service: "An  toes. July Sahn toes?"
>
> Guest: "I.... Don't  think so."
>
> RoomService: "No?  Judo wan sahn toes???"
>
> Guest: "I feel  really bad about this, but I don't know what  'judo wan
sahn toes' means." 
>
> RoomService:  "Toes! Toes!...Why Joo don Juan toes? Ow bow  Anglish moppin
we  bodder?"
>
> Guest: "Oh,  English muffin!!! I've got it! You were saying  'toast'...
  Fine...Yes, an English muffin  will be fine."
>
> RoomService: "We  bodder?"
>
> Guest: "No, just  put the bodder on the  side."
>
> RoomService:  "Wad?!?"
>
> Guest: "I mean  butter... Just put the butter on the side." 
>
> RoomService:  "Copy?"
>
> Guest: "Excuse  me?"
>
> RoomService:  "Copy...tea..meel?"
>
> Guest: "Yes.  Coffee, please... And that's  everything."
>
> RoomService: "One  Minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish  moppin, we
bodder on sigh and copy .... Rye ??" 
>
> Guest: "Whatever  you say.."
>
> RoomService:  "Tenjooberrymuds."
>
> Guest: "You're  welcome"
>

Posted via email from danny6114's Pre- posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment