Sunday, October 17, 2010

COLOR IS GOOD: Stay healthy


 

 

COLOR  IS  GOOD

Yesterday I went to the doctor

For my yearly physical.

My blood pressure was high.

My cholesterol was high. 

I'd gained some weight,

and I didn't feel so hot.

My doctor said eating right

doesn't have to be complicated and

it would solve my physical problems.

He said: 

Just think in colors.

Fill your plate with bright colors.

Try some greens, oranges, reds,

maybe something yellow, etc.

So I went right home

and ate an entire bowl of

bright colors.

 


 

  
And Sure Enough,

I Felt Better Immediately !! 

I never knew eating right could be so easy !!

 

Now stay healthy,

eat your colors,

and have a nice day.

 

 

M

 

 

Posted via email from danny6114's Pre- posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment