Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fw: Maxine as a WalMart Greeter!

 

This is classic!

My First  Day of Employment 

So, after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter,
A good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day. 

About two hours into my first day on the job, a very loud, 
Unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them, all the way through the entrance.

I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. 
Nice children you have there . . . Are they twins?"


The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 
"Heck no, they ain't twins! The oldest one's 9 and the other one's, 7. 
Why would you think they're twins?  Are you blind, or stupid?"

So I replied, 
"I'm neither blind, nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice.

Have a good day and thank you for shopping at 
Wal-Mart!"


        My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work
.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted via email from danny6114's Pre- posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment