Saturday, October 9, 2010

How to earn the resentment of the Right

Best campaign donation request I’ve seen!

Sent: October 09, 2010 04:09 PM
Subject: How to earn the resentment of the Right


Barney Frank for Congress 2010

Dear Friends,

Thanks to all of you who responded to my recent email and who have given generously to my campaign.

My Republican opponent – a Tea Party favorite – just boasted to the Wall Street Journal that he had received $400,000 in contributions during the month of September from out-of-state people seeking to remove me from Congress because the right-wing regards me as such an irritant. 

For those of you who have not yet given but would like to support my fight against the right, I will be truly grateful for your help.

It pains me to say that modern elections cannot be fought without money, and until we change that system, good candidates will have to count of the generosity of many thousands of engaged Americans in order to have a chance against powerful, richly-endowed, right-wing forces.

Thank you for joining the battle.  I hope it will be some compensation to you for your generosity to know that some of the most obnoxious -- and dangerous -- people in the country will very much resent you for doing so.Barney Frank 

Contribute     Find out more  | FacebookGet involved  


Paid for by the Barney Frank for Congress Committee

P.O. Box 260
Newtonville, MA 02460

Forward this message to a friend To unsubscribe from this mailing list, click here Powered by NGP Software, Inc.

Posted via email from danny6114's Pre- posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment