Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bacon Grease warning

    There is nothing better to fry eggs, pop corn, 
Seasoned beans, or seasoned cornbread.  
But I didn't know this can happen!!!! 

IF YOU HAVE EVER INGESTED BACON GREASE IN ANY FORM.   
PLEASE READ THIS!!!! 

Bacon Grease
 warning 
The question is: Do you use bacon grease?
 
We were raised on bacon grease (lard) as kids 

and even into adulthood. I will never use it again. 
I hope you will throw yours away whenever you 
fry bacon from now on. It seems nothings is 
safe to eat anymore.

 

COOKING WITH BACON GREASE 
I just threw out my last 2 lbs of bacon grease!!
 
This is what happens when you keep

cooking with bacon grease

This is a warning, send this to everyone

you care about.


 

 


Warn everyone !!

Bacon grease will make your feet shrink 

 

 

 

 

Posted via email from danny6114's Pre- posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment