Friday, February 11, 2011

Let's hope we never get this bad!

Let's hope we never get this bad!





 

An 8
6-year-old man goes for a physical.  All of his test results come back normal. 
 

The doctor says, " Gary everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally?  Are you at peace with God?"

Gary  replies, "God and I are tight. 
He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, *poof* the light goes on.  When I'm done, *poof* the light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls   Gary 's wife.
"Marianne, he says, Gary is doing fine but I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God.  Is it true that he gets up during the night and *poof * the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, *poof* the light goes off?"

"OH MY GOD!" Marianne exclaims. 
"He's peeing in the refrigerator again!!!!"
   

 

 

Posted via email from danny6114's Pre- posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment