Thursday, July 7, 2011

Reply from Senator Roy Blunt - A true asshat

Jesus Christ, these asses can’t do anything positive for the country, nor, do they care what their constituents think.

Sent: July 07, 2011 08:14 AM
Subject: Reply from Senator Roy Blunt

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for contacting me on lighting energy efficiency.

I am a co-sponsor of the Better Use of Light Bulbs Act.  This bill repeals onerous performance standards for common light bulbs, set out in the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007.

We must continuously take a hard look at overreaching federal regulations that do more harm than good.  While I support energy conservation, this regulation hurts consumers by preventing them from deciding which light bulbs are best for their needs.  Washington legislators and regulators must stop acting like they know what's best for American consumers and our economy.

Again, thank you for contacting me. I look forward to continuing our conversation on Facebook (www.facebook.com/SenatorBlunt) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/RoyBlunt) about the important issues facing Missouri and the country. I also encourage you to visit my website (blunt.senate.gov) to learn more about where I stand on the issues and sign-up for my e-newsletter.


Sincere regards,

Roy Blunt
United States Senator 

Posted via email from danny6114's Pre- posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment