Monday, February 15, 2010

Fw: Account removed at MyP2P Forum!

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Daniel Perez"
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 2:17 PM
To: "MyP2P Forum"
Subject: Re: Account removed at MyP2P Forum!

> Exactly what are your requirements? A housebound disabled veteran who just > wants to watch his countrymen compete for Olympic gold isn't up to your > elite standards? Pardon me for intruding on your private domain, it was > not my intention to sully the fine, fine, reputation of this exclusive > site, I'll just take my lowly self elsewhere, and not presume to inflict > myself on you again! Thank you for indulging this peon for the moment it > took you to snub me.
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> From: "MyP2P Forum"
> Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 2:04 PM
> To:
> Subject: Account removed at MyP2P Forum!
>
>>
>> Dear danny6114,
>>
>> Unfortunately your registration at MyP2P Forum did not meet our >> membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.
>>
>> Sorry,
>> MyP2P Forum
>>

Posted via email from danny6114's posterous

1 comment:

  1. I just got the same message. What's with that place?

    ReplyDelete