Friday, July 23, 2010

Teaming Up with Speaker Pelosi

 

Sent: July 23, 2010 09:58 AM
Subject: Teaming Up with Speaker Pelosi

Daniel --

I have some exciting news to share. Speaker Nancy Pelosi recently asked me if I would design a limited edition tote bag. With everything Speaker Pelosi has done to move our country forward, I was more than happy to oblige.

But what makes this tote bag even more special is that

every dollar toward its purchase price will be used to support Speaker Pelosi and courageous House Democrats who are under increased attack by those who wish to take our country back to the policies of former President George W. Bush.

With only a limited number of my Team Pelosi bags available, I wanted to offer you, one of the Speaker's strongest grassroots supporters, the first chance to receive one.

Team Pelosi Summer Tote
Show your support for Team Pelosi by picking up your limited edition Team Pelosi summer tote bag. Shop today and save 25% using the special discount code DVF2010.

And thank you again for standing with Speaker Pelosi,

Diane von Furstenberg


MyDemocraticStore.com

Posted via email from danny6114's Pre- posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment