Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Retired at 65:

> 
> Retired at
> 65
> 
> Upon
> reaching 65, I decided to retire.  After
> having me under foot for a few months, my wife
> became very agitated with me.  She suggested I go
> and do something to occupy my time, like join a club or
> get a hobby.  I obliged and went out for a couple
> of hours.. 
> 
> When I got home my wife asked about my day
> and I replied, "Oh, I just went down to the park
> and hung out with 
> the
> guys.  And oh yeah, I joined a parachute club. 
> 
> "What?  Are you nuts?  You're 65 years
> old and you're going to start jumping out of
> airplanes?" 
> 
> "Yeah, look I even got a membership card." 
> 
> "You crazy old man, where's your glasses! 
> This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute
> Club!" 
> 
> "Oh, great!  Now what am I going to do?  I
> signed up for 5 jumps a week!"
>  
> 
> 
> 
>  
>  
> 
> 
>       


      


Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Posted via email from danny6114's Pre- posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment